Security systems are often at the top of the list when it comes to business priorities, but it can be difficult to know where to start.
At Cornetics, we take a consultative approach to securing your workplace. By conducting an in-depth assessment of your property and current security holdings, we can craft a more robust and personalized proposal for your business. Our assessment will also offer insights into the latest advancements in security technology, ensuring that you are up to date on current features and capabilities. Whether you need an entry level system or are looking into upgrading your current surveillance system, we have the experience and expertise to help.
Benefits of obtaining enhanced security systems:
- Increased protection against vandalism and lowers probability of theft, as the visibility of surveillance cameras and signs will act as a deterrent
- Reduction of internal theft
- Reduce risk of a break-in, making it a safer workplace through continuous monitoring in key locations on the property
- Provide a visual record for any important litigation issues, or if any work-related injuries occur at the time
- Ensures regulatory and legal obligations are being met, specifically in industries such as: financial services, liquor, and gaming
- Reduces costs by providing verification on alarms, without the need of hiring patrols and alarm response personnel
- Cross platform monitoring and mobile surveillance functionality; allowing you to choose the operating system you would like to observe from